2010年5月6日 星期四

What is your favorite color that you like to wear?

In my closet I have clothes of many color, but my favorite color is white. White is a basic color and it’s easy to match with other colors. I feel that I always look good and feel good when I wear white. The reasons are as follows.

Colors reveal a person’s trait. White presents purity and sincerity within a person. It also symbolizes that my personal character and life is simple. White is not only simple but also appears clean for others. It can leave good image for the eldy and seniors from work. I think the color of white is a right color for me.

Besides, Colors affect a person’s mood. It makes me feel soft and vigorous when I wear clothes of white. For the reason, I wear white clothes frequently especially in the summer. For example, the eldy always feel black is too dark for the young, but for bright colors, they feel fancy and unprofessional. White looks comfortable and it’s mostly a safe color for any age.

Moreover, White matches with any color and it means match any color of skin. No matter what race you are and what color of your skin, white is the best fit color for anyone. For example, you can’t wear pink if you are tanned. It makes you look weird and dirty. Otherwise, you also don't dit in black, brown or other blending of clothes. It proves one thing, white is a safety color and it goes with any color.

For the above reasons, my wardrobe always goes with white. Therefore, white is the color I like to wear most.

沒有留言:

張貼留言