2010年5月25日 星期二

Introduction to a restaurant

It is time to share some delicious food. I fell in love with a restaurant recently and I went to there two times last week. I like their fresh salad, good quality of meat and the atmosphere of the restaurant. In there, you won't feel tight and rush in spite of the place is not big. Therefore, you can have a very comfortable dining.

For me, I can't forget the taste of food. The reastaurant's name is " 鷹保52" in Neihu. The name with digital is because of it located Sec.52. Besides, another restaurant is called "鷹保92" that located sec.92 in Bade road. Sounds creativity doesn't it.

By the way, they don't offer clients menu.

Now let's to see what kind of food is you have to eat.


Appetizer include Salad, soup and bread.



After you eating, they offer the vegetables for client.

All of those are free and soup is different every time.
















Those are photos of staple. ↓



Cod Fish




Roast Lamb





Matusaka pork




Short Rib





For all I know, they have prawn and roast squid. I didn't taste.


I stongly commend the restaurant for you.


Here is their information:
ADD: 台北市內湖路二段103巷52號
TEL: 02-2658-0074












沒有留言:

張貼留言