2010年5月13日 星期四

Cash or Gift

Your patents want to give you a birthday present. Do you prefer cash or a gift? Include details and examples in your explanation.

Normally I enjoy receiving a gift, but as a student I much prefer getting cash. It is true that opening a gift and being surprised is really fun. However, cash is now the most useful present for me. The reasons are as follows.

First, it saves their time. They don’t have to spend time shopping or wrapping the gift. To pick up a present is very troublesome, because they have to think about which presents I like. It takes their effort and spirit.

Second, there is no risk of the gift being the wrong size or color. Increase with age, I have my own idea and style. They could choice the dresses for me when I was a child, but now I often buy clothes by myself.

Most of all, I appreciate that my parents trust me to spend the money wisely and used it on my own that I need. Through the process, I can learn how to handle and use it with skill.

In the end, I prefer receiving cash gift that can be used to makes a memorable purchase at just the right time with fewer risk.

沒有留言:

張貼留言