2010年5月15日 星期六

Studying Alone or in a Group

Some students like to study alone. Others like to form study groups with other students. Do you prefer to study alone or in a group?

I prefer to study with a group and we have the same target to encourage our morale of study. Study groups just like a team work and we have to plan a schedule of the time and progress. By the schedule, it produces cohesion for us. For me, it’s effect more than study alone. The reasons are as follows.

First of all, study with groups can avoid me from lazy, because I have to follow the schedule with my group. The most important is that study groups will create an atmosphere to enhance the effect of study, so that makes me more into the situation. I think it’s a natural effect to people. Therefore, when I saw my partners studied hard and I won’t be lazy. I will keep going to study.

Second, I can easily to solve problems of study groups. A group means they are cooperation and collaboration. For example, I encounter problems we can discuss and solve them together. Thus, it works out than study alone, doesn’t it? As the saying goes: “ Two heads are better than one.”

Third, it’s more fun with groups to study. Whatever I do, there are always have people around with me. I don’t have to eat meal alone at my break time and study alone. It brings more delights in the boring study process. The groups make me expect the study’s time coming.

For the reasons are above, it reduce aversion of study for me. In addition, I prefer study with groups, rather than study alone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言