2010年5月10日 星期一

Renting an Apartment or Living in Dormitories

University students can choose to live in the community by renting an apartment, or they maybe opt to live in university dormitories. Which do you prefer?

I prefer to live in an apartment rather than a dormitory. University students look forward to when they move out of their parent’s homes and I would like to enjoy feeling of freedom, too. The reasons are as follows.

First, apartment life that means I have a real home in the community. This gives me an independent space and leaves me from noise of university dormitory. I can do anything in anytime, as long as I want. For example, when I come home from classes I can sleep, watch TV or study at any time.

Second, it’s easy to entertain my friends, because I have my own kitchen and can cook my favorite food even if I can stock fridge with snacks. For example, when the festival is coming I can hold a party at my home with friends. We can have fun all day.

In addition, I can decorate my home with my love style. It makes me feel more comfortable and feel delight everyday. For example, I can buy drapes of my love color and a bed sheet with my love style. I can make all styles by myself and don’t need to care about parent’s idea. It’s such as a real personal space.

Finally, students living in the campus of dormitory don’t have to worry about cooking, paying rent or dealing with a landlord. The gym, library or other facilities are just a little walk away. Even though dormitory living is convenient, I prefer the privacy and quiet in my own apartment.

沒有留言:

張貼留言