2010年5月7日 星期五

What do you think is the most useful ingredient to have in your fridge for cooking at home? How do you use it?

The most useful ingredient in my fridge for cooking at home is egg. It is easy to cooked and suitable for many recipe. Egg plays an important role in my life. My reasons are as follows.

First, egg has protein and full of nutrition. Therefore, it can enhance food value for dishes. For example, we know the instant noodles are not good for health but I always make it with egg. Egg can recover the non- nutrition of instant noodles. It’s delicious and convenient for me.

Second, egg can be used in many ways of food. It can be fried and boiled in hundreds of different recipes. For example, I fried rice and egg together to make the fried rice and egg. Even though, I boiled the egg to make a salad.

Furthermore, egg can be a good aid for foods. Egg has protein and egg yolk. Sometimes I use protein to mix the meat to enhance the quality of meat. Through the process, the meat will taste more delicious. Then, the egg yolk can be used with ground meat to make a dish.

For the reasons above, egg is a simple ingredient for anyone, even though you can’t cook. It also not costs a lot and easy to store in the fridge for later use. As the result, egg is the best ingredient for me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言