2010年5月1日 星期六

Sport

What is the sport you like to play or you want to play if you are not playing it now? Include details and examples to support your explanation.



I’m not good at sport, but swimming is the one that most I want to learn most. I admire who swim well. I deeply determine to learn swimming is because of an accident as I was a child. Because of that I can’t conquer the mental barrier, I can’t swim anymore. I know swimming is a less harmful sport. Therefore I want to learning swimming.

Besides, swimming won’t let you sweat and feel hot, especially in hot season. For example, playing basketball and football or golf is intense exercise. You have to expose your self directly to the sun. But swimming can reduce heat by the water. You won’t feel uncomfortable. You not only develop your body but also can enjoy the sunshine.

Moreover, swimming can shape our body through water pressure. It’s a good way and easy to keeps the best state of our body. So that, we often heard people suggest ladies swimming. For example, many starts can keep a beautiful shape are rely on swimming. For the above mentions, it’s popular to women.

Furthermore, swimming can prevent the accident of drowning. It’s not only a sport but also saves people’s lives. At the start, if I could swim and I won’t happened the accident when I was a child. I think swimming is a necessary sport to everyone to learn.

For the above reasons, even thought I can’t swim now, but it’s really a good sport for me want to learn. I think I will do it well in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言