2010年5月14日 星期五

If you win the lottery what will you do?

Nowadays the lottery is a popular game for people. I have bought it once but not gained the prize. It can’t be denied that I dream about the prize from lottery and it can complete many things. My reasons are as follows.

First of all, I will buy houses if I win the lottery. It’s realty idea most, because real estate will increase the value. I can use the real estate business to gain more money then to complete more things. For example, lottery is my asset, it offers me to buy houses not only in my nation, but also buy houses oversea. I can keep those houses to increase the value or sale them to others.

Second, I can use the rest of money from lottery and the property to help who in need.
Especially, we are in depression economic period now. Many people unemployment and no enough food to eat or clothes to wear. For example, most often see in news recently, some parents can’t offer their children go to school, because they don’t have work. I think to help them is worth.

Third, I want to use the prize from lottery to take care stray dogs. Keep them away the mercy killing of their lives. I will use the prize to cure of their disease and build a comfortable place for them to live. As long as they have good health and beautiful appearance, I think that they will meet soon the caring person brings them home.

For the reasons are above, I hope those money can be useful and to do a lot of meaningful things.

沒有留言:

張貼留言