2010年5月9日 星期日

Go car in Tau Yuan

Go car is a kind of small vehicle race and it's my first time to drive this type of car.

I feel a little nervous, because it looks fast. Fortunately, my friend had experienced to the race of car, and it let me feel more relieve.

As long as you are here first time, they will teach you the rules of the race. That’s in order to keep your safe. First, everyone needs to wear the head cover and safety hat. Second, the chassis of car is too low, so that if your hair is long, you have to wear the jacket and put your hair into it to avoid hair drawn into the car. Finally, you can’t deliberately hit other cars, or you can’t join the race.

We have eight people in our round and a round is eight minutes. I totally drive nine circles only but my hand and arm feel hurt. Because the steeling wheel of car is too heavy for me.

After the race, you will receive a report about your velocity and your ranking. The speed 43 seconds is my fastest speed of the nine circles. My ranking is number five and it means I’m the last third of ranking. haha.

For me, it’s a good experience and it relieves stress.

Here is the website link: http://karting.trk.com.tw/




沒有留言:

張貼留言