2010年5月11日 星期二

A Care or a Vacation

You have just own a prize in a charity draw you entered. You must choose between a car and a vacation. Do you prefer to take the vacation or do you pick the car?



My choice of prize would be the car over the vacation, because it’s more practical. Although I need a break now, the car’s benefits are more than the vacation. My reasons are as follows.

First of all, a car would make my life easier. It would less the stress of arriving at appointment on time and I could run errands with less trouble. For example, a car would make me don’t need to leave home earlier and don’t need to waste time to wait for the public transportation, because it is hard to predict the arriving time.

Besides, a car can deal with a problem with shopping. Sometimes we need to buy a lot of food and many supplies for family. It helps me contain those stuffs easier and more convenient. Especially in a raining day, a car can avoid stuffs wet.

Moreover, having a car would mean more locations and activities we could choose. We could drive to far away parks and spend less time to get to movies and family visits. We can organize a plan in holiday with family.

A car would be the smartest choice, because it is so useful and it would much longer than a holiday. We can not deny that a car takes an important role of our life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言