2010年4月30日 星期五

What was your worst subject in school?

My worst subject in school was math. I didn’t understand it as thoroughly as other subjects. Furthermore, it was hard for me to saw the relation between math and my life, although the basic counting can be used in many ways.

I just can’t realize the point of studying so many abstract formulas and equations. Is it of any help for my future? For me, it’s not a required course. I think I could have been good in math if my teacher had taken more time to explain it to me.

Math includes many forms for us to process and they make me dizzy. I deeply resist those complex forms from my heart. Therefore, it’s too hard for me to accept the study in math well. Maybe I need to find some fun way to help my study in math.

For the above reasons, math is a boring subject and also it’s my weakest subject in school.

沒有留言:

張貼留言