2010年4月11日 星期日

Do you prefer to live with roommates or you prefer to live by yourself

Opinion A

Living with roommates can be good or bad, but I need privacy and my own space. Therefore, I prefer to live by myself. My reasons are as follows.

First, living by myself, I don’t need to care about roommates’ feeling. For example, sometimes I get insomnia and I often watch television or listen to music for helping me get asleep. It might bother roommates. Therefore, when the test of school is coming I always study all night and it keeps me from having a life as regular as roommates.

Second, living by myself, I can get naked at home. It’s comfortable for me. If I live with roommates it would not be so relaxing. For me, we need to wear clothes when we are out, so when we get into our house, we should take them off.

Opinion B

I prefer to live with a roomate because living by my self, I can’t get help easily. For example, when I forget my key, nobody can open the door for me. Likewise, When I suddenly get sick at midnight, nobody knows.

Moreover, living by myself, I might be lonely. I have to watch television and eat food alone.

Concluding the above reasons, I like to live with a roomate.

沒有留言:

張貼留言