2010年4月11日 星期日

marketing tactics

Recenty, I had seen three movies but they didn't meet my expectation. The three films were Dear John, Bunty Hunter and Precious.

The movie trailers look wonderful and make me want to see those movies. Actually they are not good enough for me. And I like to give scores for movies.It's in order to define a level of movies. So, if a movie is higher than 80, it means good, between 70 to 80, it means ok, less 70, it means boring and bad. In the cases of movies, I give them scores separately,they are 75 , 70 and 60 respectively. Now you can know how a movie disappointed me.

For me, those editors of movie are not doing their best, but their marketing tactics are successful.

The next one I want to see is "It's Complicated" and I hope it's a good film. If anyone has seen this film, leave a message about film please.

沒有留言:

張貼留言