2010年4月18日 星期日

Do you prefer to choose online courses or you prefer to choose traditional courses?

Opinion A
I prefer to choose traditional courses,Even thought online courses are more convenient than traditional courses.
Traditional courses are the original type, and it symbolizes the first place where a child learns to adapt in the society. Traditional courses mean every student has to go to school and study in the class.
A traditional class, where students can interact with teachers and classmates, brings more fun to students. Likewise, teachers can more feedback from students too.
I think traditional courses are better for me.


Opinion B
I prefer to choose online courses, because it’s convenient and I don’t need to waste time on traffic. My reasons are as follows.
First, online courses are though through internet, so that we can study in everywhere as long as we have access to internet.
Second, online courses can be recorded. Students can to review many times by computer and don’t need to take notes by themselves.
Third, online courses keep students from traffic accidents. In other words, it will reduce mortality rate of students due to bad weather.
For the reasons above, I prefer online courses.

沒有留言:

張貼留言