2010年4月13日 星期二

Luna d'Italia

The restaurant is Italian style. The name is Luna d'italia (月之義大利餐廳)

There are many restaurants of Italian style in Taiwan, but Luna d'italia is the best one in my mind.
So, I strongly recommend this restaurant to you.


The restaurant is known for it's high class but the acceptable price.





This is the photo of restaurant ↓






Now let's introduce their dish which I have eaten.






This is Pancake, and it's free.

It tastes good, when eating the Pancake, you will take one bite after another.










Spinach salad



It's my first time to eat salad with spinach.

Spinach salad smells good and tastes very refreshing.











Stewed Ink Squid Rice


The dish has heavier taste and delicious for me.

There is full of Clam and Squid.

I believe you will like this dish too.







Roast Brulee

It's my favorite dessert.
Yummy! Yummy!


Restaurant information is as follows:
月之義大利餐廳
敦化南路二段265巷3號
02-27339635

沒有留言:

張貼留言