2010年4月26日 星期一

Up - Film Clip Meet Dug



Russell: Hay now looks like a tuner. Look at the dower. That looks like a dug.
Oh it’s a dug.

Mr.Fredrickston: What?

Russell: I never looked dog at my apartment
Hay I like dog.

Mr.Fredrickston: We have your dog.


Wow!

Why they are leaved alones to.

Russell: Sit boy.
Hey look he is train.
Shake. Speak.

Dug: Hi there.


Wow.

Mr.Fredrickston: A dog just said: Hi there.

Dug: Oh yes.


Wow.

Dug: My name is Dug. I have just met you. And I love you.
My master made me this collar.
He is a good and smart. He made me this collar. So I may talk.

Mr.Fredrickston: It is impossible.

Russell: Cool. What it is do, boy?

Mr.Fredrickston: Russell, don’t touch that.
It could be radioactive or something.

Dug: I am a great tracker. My pack sent me on a special mission. All by myself

Dug: Have you seen a bird? I want to find one.
I have been on the scent.
I am a great tracker.
Hay! That’s bird. I have never seen one close but it’s a bird.

May I take a bird back to camp as my personal?

Mr.Fredrickston: Yes Yes take it.
On the way, learn on bark like a real dog.

Dug: I can bark and here’s howling.

Russell: Can we keep it on? Please pleas pleas. .

Mr.Fredrickston: No!

Russell: What’s a talking dog.

Mr.Fredrickston: It’s just a weird tracker or something.

沒有留言:

張貼留言