2010年4月21日 星期三

UP- Meet Russell







All you now get camera, get printer. 4 X optical zoom. lens. Photo Print. SD Card.

Russell: Good afternoon.

My name is Russell, and I am a wildness explorer in tribe 54, Wet Lodge 12.

Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?

Mr. Fredrickston: No!

Russell: I could help you cross the street.

Mr. Fredrickston: No!

Russell: I could help you cross your yard.

Mr. Fredrickston: No!

Russell: I could help you cross your porch.

Mr. Fredrickston: No!

Russell: I gotta help you cross something.

Mr. Fredrickston: No, I am doing fine.

Russell:Good afternoon. My name is Russell, and I am a wildness explorer in tribe 54, Wet Lodge 12.

Mr. Fredrickston: Kid…Kid…..

Russell: Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?

Mr. Fredrickston: Thank you! But I don’t need your help.

Mr. Fredrickston: Proceed.

Russell: Good afternoon……

Mr. Fredrickston: Skip to the end.

Russell: See these.

These are my wildness explorer badges.

You may notice one is missing.

This one is assisting-the-elderly badge.

If I get it, I’ll become a senior wildness explorer.

The wildness must be explored.

Gah! Gah! It’s gonna be great.

There is a big ceremony, and all the dads come, and pin on our badges.

Mr. Fredrickston: So you want to assist an old person?

Russell: Yup. Then will be a senior wildness explorer.

Mr. Fredrickston: You ever heard of a snipe?

Russell: Snipe?

Mr. Fredrickston: Bird. Beady eyes.

Every night they sneak in my yard and gobble my poor azaleas.

I am elderly and infirm. I can’t catch it.

If only someone could help me…

Russell: Me! Me! I will do it.

Mr.Fredruckston: I don’t know.

It’s awfully crafty.

You have to clap your hand three times to lure it.

Russell: I will find it Mr. Fredrickston.

Mr. Fredrickston:I think it burrows two blocks down.

沒有留言:

張貼留言