2010年4月29日 星期四

If you could live abroad, where would you go?

I love Japan very much, even thought I have never been there. Japan is not far from Taiwan, so we could get a lot of information frequently. Because of those reasons, Japan is not strange to me.

For me, the major reason that attracted me is the environment. As long as people who have been there all said: Such a clean place. A good environment enhances the quality of life and then makes residents keep a stable mood. I think there is a good place to live.

Besides, I heard there were many delicious food that makes me wanted to taste, especially because I am a gourmet. I like to eat sashimi, lamen and fried pork. As the result, I would like to taste authentic food in Japan. One day, if I could live in Japan, I think there must be a lot of food that can satisfied my taste.

Finally, Japan is a fashionable nation. Japanese dresses are also an indication of fashion. Therefore, there is a shopping paradise for ladies and for me, too .

For the above reasons, there are many good functions of life in Japan. Those main reasons are why Japan is the country I would like to live in.

沒有留言:

張貼留言