2010年4月5日 星期一

Introduction to a nice place of hot spring

I went to the country side with my friends yesterday and it had been a long time since I last left downtown.

I want to share a nice place of hot spring that I went yesterday.


First, I'd like to introduce the hot spring in Wulai. The hotel of hot spring is called "璞石麗緻" in Chinese and this is my first time go to the hotel. They have three types of hot spring houses. One is outdoor hot spring house another is inside hot spring house and theother, public pool. We chose the outdoor one.




This picture is our outdoor hot spring ↓


I prefer the outdoor hot spring, because there is good view and good air and you won't feel short of breath.
I strongly recommend the hot spring hotel for you.
You can refer to the following pages: http://www.pauselandis.com.tw/index.htm

沒有留言:

張貼留言