2010年8月13日 星期五

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer?

Views differ greatly when the issue comes to decision whether traveling with companion is better than traveling alone or not, because it can be approached to several angles due to its complexity. On the one hand, some people tend to agree that they like to travel with companion. On the other hand, others seem to believe that they prefer to travel alone. I have developed my own point of view. I favor the former position that I prefer to travel with companion. The reasons and details will be shed light on in the following paragraphs to support my viewpoint.

To being with, the reason why I have such a viewpoint is that traveling with companion is more interesting. This is to say, companion can bring more enjoyment to them than some people travel alone. To make the above statement more profound and comprehensive, I would like to cite a particular example. As long as the companion is with me, I can easily feel happier than I go anywhere else by myself. We can go to the amusement park when especially I don't want to ride the roller coaster alone. We can feel the sense of excitment from the facility. After the travel, we will have the common memory for us to discussion. Under this kind of circumstance we can't deny that travel with companion is funnier than travel alone.

Next to go will be, traveling with companion can make you safer and more comfortable. In other words, companion can help you to do some things than when you are by yourself. To further substantiate the view, let us focus on another example. If you travel the place by driving a car, the companion can share the driving time. Therefore, it can keep you from feeling tired by driving alone and it also can avoid the car accident from you can't concentrate by driving for a long time. In the way, you can keep your mind on seeing the scenes out of the window, when your partner is driving. To respond to this kind of situation, I take it for granted that travel with companion is more safe and comfortable than when you travel alone.

In a nutshell, judging from what have been discussed above, there is no denying that the basis of experiences etched into my mind plays an essential role to support my opinion. Of course, I do not mean to suggest that my own point of view is unassailable. Nevertheless, my personal experience and actual observation of life have led me to conclude that my opinion is built in a solid foundation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言