2010年8月17日 星期二

Compare with the two life style

Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Views differ greatly when the issue comes to decision whether people should make their life with hurry pace or live in a slow pace, because it can be approached several angles due to its complexity. On the one hand, some people tend to agree that people should make their life with hurry pace. On the other hand, some people seem to believe that live in a slow pace is better. I have developed my own point of view as well. I favor the latter situation that make a slow life style is better than another. The reasons and details will be shed light on in the following paragraphs to support my viewpoint.

To being with, the reason why I have such a viewpoint is that taking the time and live life at a slower pace is healthier than the hurry life style. This is to say, a slower life will keep you from make mistakes. To make the above statement more profound and comprehensive, I would like to cite a particular example. No matter what children or adults, easily make mistakes especially when they have a date after their work. They may do things completely in time, but they won’t have time to double check their file or homework. As a result, they will get many errors with their works with the hurry pace. Under this kind of circumstance we can’t deny that a live with lower pace is better.

Next to go will be, a slower life style makes people obtain more new things. In other words, people have more time to feel the surrounding and further think about them. To further substantiate the view, let us focus on another momentous example. If people walk fast and enjoy the hurry pace with their life, they won’t stop their step to watch their city. Everyday people are changing their mind, thinking and even their look. Therefore, our city is also changing everyday, even every hour. So, people take a slow pace will discover more interesting things in the life than others. To respond to this king of situation, I take it for granted that having a life with slower style can get more than the hurry life.

In a nutshell, judging from what have been discussed above, there is no denying the basis of experience etched into my mind plays an essential role to support my viewpoint. Of course I do not mean to suggest that my own point of view is unassailable. Nevertheless, my personal experience and actual observation of life have led me to conclude that my opinion is built in a solid foundation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言