2010年8月10日 星期二

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child's success in school. Use spec

Views differ greatly when the issue comes to decision whether classmates are more influential to a child's success in school than parents are more influential to them, because it can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. On the one hand, some people tend to agree that classmates are more influential to a child's success in school. On the other hand, others seem to believe that parents play an important role to a child. I have developed my own point of view as well. I favor the later position that parents have greater power to influence a child’s success in school work. The reasons and derails will be shed light on in the following paragraphs to support my viewpoint.

To being with, the reason why I have such a viewpoint is that parents play an important role than classmates to them. This is to say, when a child was born, parents was the first people they live with. To make the above statement more profound and comprehensive, I would like to cite a particular example. A child lives with and watches their parents everyday. Naturally, the child imitates the behaviors from their parents. Therefore, parents play an important role to influence child's behavior, mind and thinking. Family is always the crux that to determine whether a child will success or nor in school. Under this kind of circumstance we can't deny that parents play an important role to a child than their classmates.

Next to go will be, parents are more visionary than classmates. In other words, they much know that how homework is important for a child than classmates. To further substantiate the view, let us focus on another momentous example. Parents can give a child some advice about study and they can share some experience of study in the pass. However, classmates may don’t think study is important. They will even reinforce unaccepted behaviors or thoughts. In this case, it will be hard for them to reach success with a wrong way. To respond to this kind of situation, I take it for granted that parents are more visionary to children than classmates can do.

In a nutshell, judging from what have been discussed above, there is no denying that the basis of experiences etched into my mind plays an essential role to support my opinion. Of course, I do not mean to suggest that my own point of view is unassailable. Nevertheless, my personal experience and actual observation of life have led me to conclude that my opinion is built in a solid foundation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言